2118 Third Avenue
Martin Selig Real Estate has preserved this two-story office building’s original exterior from 1925, with a distinctive flat roof and decorative parapet. Classic Seattle brick and wood-timber construction with large old-growth beams offers a unique office environment, complete with 14-foot ceilings on the first floor and large pane windows.
- Square Feet:
- Available Square Feet:
- Number of Floors:
- 2, plus mezzanine
- Year Built:
- 4 stalls in garage off the alley
In beautiful Belltown, you're walking distance to Westlake shopping and waterfront attractions.
- Excellent I-5 and SR 99 highway access
- Two blocks to retail core and bus tunnel
- Easy access to Pike Place Market
- Short stroll to the newest Amazon campus and spacious Denny Park
- Starbucks around the corner
- Relaxing 15-minute walk to Olympic Sculpture Park