225,000 Square Feet of Space for Rent at Elliott Bay Office Park
What would your company do with 225,000 square feet of office space? With a space the size of four football fields, you might use an open floor plan to exchange ideas about building the latest and greatest app. You could offer rooftop yoga classes during lunch break or host events in a space built exactly to your specifications. Would you install state-of-the-art medical technology to develop a cancer-fighting therapy? With 225,000 square feet at your company’s disposal, the possibilities are endless.
Martin Selig Real Estate team invites you to consider making the Elliott Bay Office Park your company’s new home. With five stories of commercial real estate and custom build-outs available, this is an optimal space for tenants from any industry.
Elliott Bay Office Park Features
This spacious property offers a number of newly renovated features and custom functionality including:
- Five stories of available space to accommodate large companies
- Over 200 parking spaces
- Entrance configuration to facilitate smooth traffic flow and drop off and pick up
- “Triad” sculpture by well-known local artist Philip Levine onsite
- Recently renovated lobby, upgraded mechanical system, sprinkler systems, and elevators
- Elegant landscaping and additional onsite services managed by in-house staff
- Easy access to public transportation including RapidRide bus line
- Skybridge to Myrtle Edwards Park which offers walking trails along the Puget Sound and sweeping views of Elliott Bay
- Close proximity to the Seattle Art Museum Olympic Sculpture Park
Lower Queen Anne Amenities
Lower Queen Anne is an optimal location for office space in Seattle. This is one of Seattle’s most walkable neighborhoods and is easy to access by public transportation. Since this space is near downtown but not directly in the city’s center, you’ll be able to get downtown in five to ten minutes, but avoid the hustle and bustle of the central business district during your commute. Your team will benefit from the following amenities in Lower Queen Anne:
- Ample places to grab a quick bite to eat and frequent visits from some of Seattle’s favorite food trucks
- Grocery stores and drug stores within walking distance
- Local coffee shops featuring artisan coffees, teas, and snacks
- Close proximity to Seattle Center and easy access to events at the Space Needle, Key Arena, KEXP, and more.
When you choose Martin Selig Real Estate, you’re choosing a team backed by half a century of experience in Seattle commercial real estate. To learn more about the Elliott Bay Office Park and other available properties for lease, contact us today.