We are excited to rehabilitate the 1950 Art Deco building, bring it up to modern standards for office tenants, and preserve three massive vault doors as art.
This historic building was custom built in 1950 as the Federal Reserve Bank. It’s sole purpose was to disperse cash from the United States Federal Reserve to private area banks until its relocation in 2012. It is to be re-purposed as an office building to be completed in 4th quarter, 2019. All of the historical features will be incorporated into its design. 7 floors will be added onto the existing 4 floors, totaling 180,000 square feet. 2 of the 11 floors will be under the main lobby level and will incorporate 25 parking stalls.
Close to Seattle Central Library, City Hall, the Justice Center, Seattle Art Museum, Benaroya Hall and the Seattle Great Wheel.