A preserved landmark, in harmony with a modern addition.
South Lake Union is one of the fastest developing neighborhoods in the entire United States. Right in the heart of it, at 400 Westlake, MSRE is redeveloping the landmarked Firestone Tire Building into what will be the greenest office building of its size in the world.
- Excellent access to I-5 and I-99
- Superb location for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Pedestrian- and pet-friendly area
- Surrounded by cafés, restaurants, fitness studios, and coffee shops
- Incorporation of iconic artwork into the landscaping and lobby
- Open-space, landscaped roof terrace (3,500 sf) on the top level
- Total building energy consumption 75% less compared to the 2012 Seattle Energy Code
- Non-potable water used only for non-potable uses
- Photo-voltaic fins collect energy during all daylight hours
- Designed to provide the maximum amount of daylight to all interior spaces, including stairwells